Carolina Classic Boats 32' - Express Fisherman Boat
New 2014 Carolina Classic Boats - 32' - Express Fisherman
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 32' DescriptionThe newest member of the Carolina Classic family, the 32 boasts all top-of-the-line features that serious offshore fishermen demand. And speed and performance that leave the other boats in her wake.
She sports a huge 80 square foot, flush deck cockpit. The helm console is spacious enough for state-of-the-art large-screen electronics. She has a full-beam tackle and rigging station, twin 50-gallon fish boxes (optional freezer system available), and optional transom live well.
The large helm deck seats six while the salon below features a full galley. The large stand up electric head and shower, double berth and seven foot bunk make this one of the most comfortable boats you'll ever fish. She's a pocket battleship that will win the fight.
- Length Over All: 32 Feet
- Draft: 3 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 13 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 355
- Water Tank Capacity: 50
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 32' Standard Features
· Bonded and mechanically fastened hull, deck and liner
· Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system
· NMMA Certified
· Solid fiberglass hull
· Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted, with full length gutters and operated from cockpit control
· Helm chair, adjustable fore and aft, extra wide with foot rest
· Companion chair, adjustable fore and aft, with foot rest
· Engine access hatch
· Helm console, integrally molded, folds down for easy access to wiring and gauges; gasket sealed to resist moisture
· Storage cabinets under helm and companion seats
· Bench lounge with storage below
· Compass with light, flush mounted
Be the first to write a review for this boat!