Carolina Classic Boats 35' - Express Fisherman Boat
New 2014 Carolina Classic Boats - Express Fisherman
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 35' DescriptionFrom the comfortable detailed appointments in the cabin to the efficient power plant humming below, every inch of the 35 reflects its rugged offshore heritage. The fact is, there is very little else that any comparable or larger class sport-fishing boat can offer. The proven design, construction, craftsmanship and attention to detail is all integrated into the flagship Carolina Classic 35. The result brings you predictable reliability, performance and value for the dollar. And speeds in excess of 40 mph.
The huge cockpit is uncluttered. The spacious helm deck L-lounge has plenty of comfortable seating for the crew. Below, you'll find convenience and comfort in the air-conditioned cabin, including 6'4" of headroom, a fully appointed galley, entertainment center and electric head with shower. In short, all the features you'd find a larger boat, except the big cost.
- Length Over All: 34 Feet and 9 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet
- Beam: 13 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400
- Water Tank Capacity: 60
2009 Carolina Classic Boats 35' Standard Features
· Bonded and mechanically fastened hull, deck and liner
· NMMA Certified
· Fiberglass encapsulated stringer system
· Solid fiberglass hull
· Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted, with full length gutters and cockpit control
· Tackle center with sealed drawers
· Engine access hatch
· Helm console, integrally molded, folds down for easy access to wiring and gauges; gasket sealed to resist moisture
· Storage cabinet at helm
· Optional "L" shaped lounge portside with storage below
· Ice box, fitted with custom-gasketed lid, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
· Bait prep center, includes sink, rigging board and tackle storage, fitted with custom lid, full length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch
Be the first to write a review for this boat!