Centennial™ 8', 6 Dbi Gain VHF Antenna with Stub - Shakespeare
Shakespeare's new Style 5101 Centennial® antenna is an eight-foot, 6dB End-fed design with matching stub. It sets a new standard of excellence in an economical antenna! With the Centennial® 5101, Shakespeare brings you the best of the high-end features in an 8' antenna with a brass element and a smooth, high gloss, polyurethane finish that won't turn yellow in the sun. This antenna delivers not only performance, but superb value.
- Frequency: VHF Marine Band
- Bandwidth (within 2.0:1 SWR): 5 MHz
- SWR: 1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz
- Impedance (Ohms): 50
- Gain: 6dB
- Max. Input (Watts): 50
- DC Ground: YES - however, the antenna will read "open circuit" when tested with ohmeter.
- Termination: 15' RG-58 cable
- Height (feet): 8
- Polarization: Vertical
- Radiation pattern: Omni-directional