Chaos Boats 21 - Bay Boat
New 2014 Chaos Boats - Bay
2009 Chaos Boats 21 DescriptionBackcountry. Lowcountry. Inshore. Nearshore. Stability. Fishability. Dryness of ride (that will please your wife, your kids, and your fishing buddies). Rough water capability (to which all other bay boats aspire to achieve). Skinny water access (that will astonish the surrounding flats boats). Fit and Finish. Pride of Ownership. Quality Craftsmanship. Built to last beyond your lifetime. Not just another “pretty boat”, but an honest shallow water, nearshore fishing tool that will satisfy thee most demanding saltwater angler. Recessed and internally mounted electric trim tabs. Extreme Carolina Bow Flare. Exotic console design with flowing radiused turns and real Carolina helm pod. Honest tumblehome with integral rubstrake and wide stern footprint. No other Bay Boat provides the curvaceous visual lines of the Chaos 21 Tarpon Bay as well as the softness and dryness of ride, and the fishability derived from it’s extreme Carolina design.
- Length Over All: 20 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 0 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 2 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 60
- Dry Weight: 1950
2009 Chaos Boats 21 Standard Features* 316L stainless trim and hardware package
* Snow white hull color
* Console grab rail
* Chaos custom designed leaning post with (4) rod holders
* Console seat cushion and backrest
* Large snag free casting deck.
* LencoTM trim tabs — recessed
* (5) 6” pop-up cleats
* Convenient dual fuel fi lls with 60 gallon fuel tank and fuel filter
* Ergonomic designed custom console with large area for electronics.
* Carolina style helm pod with flush mount engine control box
* Teleflex Sea StarTM Hydraulic steering system
* Custom electrical panels with waterproof rocker switches and individual breakers
* Dual isolated battery system
* L.E.D. Navigation lighting
Be the first to write a review for this boat!