Charles Battery Chargers 5000SP Series, 12v, 3-bank, 120v
The iBoats Experience
Boats for SaleBrowse thousands of constantly-updated listings and search by location, brand, and boat type See more...
AdviceConnect with our expansive community and tap into the knowledge base of the most dedicated boaters around. See more...
Shop ProductsBrowse and search for hundreds of thousands of boat parts, accessories, and supplies to suit your every need.
The high quality manufacturing that goes into this unit is built to last, perform in the roughest environments, and offer consistent reliability. This includes a corrision-resistant anodized aluminum housing, and battery type indicator and switch allowing you to choose between wet cell (lead acide) AGM (absorbed Glass Mat) or gel batteries.
Marine UL listing ensures durability and safety
- Only complete line of battery chargers approved by Marine UL's stringent specifications, testing and evaluation
- Tested for durability against static, impact, vibration and shock
- DC ammeter indicates the charge rate
- Ignition protected (USCG-33 CFR 183.410)
- AC and DC fuse protection
Multi-step charging with temperature compensation
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Internal temperature compensation (12V 30-100 amp models and 24V 20-60 amp models) automatically adjusts output to precisely charge batteries according to ambient conditions
Corrosion resistant housing and components
- Constructed of tough, anodized aluminum housing that stands up to the elements-including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL recommended coatings provide the ultimate in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
- Cooling fan only operates during peak current demands
- Units run cool and quiet, without generating significant RFI or EMI interference
- Battery selector switch allows charger to be used with lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries
- Exterior slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections and fuses
- 5 Year warranty, made in the USA
- Features: The only Marine UL chargers with a battery type selector switch allowing you to charge Lead Acid Gel or AGM batteries. Tested for durability against impact vibration temperature and shock. Features:3-stage charging with temperature compensation that restores up to 3 banks simultaneously Can also act as a power supply providing constant voltage to DC components Ignition and reverse-polarity protected Designed with corrosion resistant components a heavy-duty enclosure and heat sink for durability Runs cool and quiet Anodized aluminum housing 5 year limited warranty made in the USA
- Size: 3.7" x 9-1/2" x 15-1/4"
- Volts: 12
- Banks: 3
- Amps: 60