2000 SP Series Marine Electronic Battery Chargers are an excellent choice for value-priced, high performance DC charging. This Series units include a battery type selector switch allowing you to charge Lead Acid, GEL or AGM batteries. 3-stage charging delivers the greatest charge when the battery is most able to accept it, preventing overcharging and extending battery life. Units restore up to 3 banks simultaneously.
Other features include the ability to act as a power supply, ignition and reverse-polarity protected, easy-to-read DC ammeter, corrosion-resistant components and housing, and a heavy-duty heat sink design. Exterior slots allow for easy mounting. 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty. Made in the USA.
Multi-step charging provides maximum efficiency
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously
- Prevents overcharging and damage, extending the life of the battery
Durable, corrosion-resistant housing and components
- Constructed of tough, anodized aluminum housing that stands up to the elements-including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
- Circuit boards with UL-recommended coatings provide the ultimate in environmental protection and hydrolyte stability-meets requirements of MIL-1-46058C
Runs cool and quiet at full capacity
- Effective heat sink eliminates the need for cooling fans on lower wattage units
- Reduced RFI or EMI interference-meets FCC/Class A requirements
Easy to install and service
- Battery selector switch allows charger to be used with lead acid, gel, or AGM batteries
- Exterior slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections and fuses
- 2 Year warranty, made in the USA