C-CHARGER® 9000 Series Marine Ferroresonant Battery Chargers
C-CHARGER® 9000 Series Marine Ferroresonant Battery Chargers are the intelligent choice for durability and safety in Marine UL listed products. A paragon of simplicity, the 9000 Series using a self-regulating ferroresonant transformer devoid of any complicated switching circuits. Built of rugged, stainless steel and high-quality components, C-CHARGERS® are guaranteed to perform in the toughest marine environments.
Marine UL listing ensures durability and safety
- Only complete line of battery chargers approved by Marine UL's stringent specifications, testing and evaluation.
- Tested for durability against static, impact, vibration and shock
Self-regulating ferroresonant charger provides maximum reliability, long life and safety
- Restores up to 3 individual battery banks simultaneously; custom models up to 4 banks available upon request.
- Nothing to adjust or set - battery banks automatically receive only as much charge as they individually require
- Prevents overcharging and damage, extending the life of the battery
- Ignition protected (USCG-33 CFR 183.410)
- Easy-to-read DC ammeter indicates the charge rate
Durable, corrosion-resistant housing and components
- Constructed of rugged, stainless steel housing that stands up to the elements - including extreme heat, humidity and salt air
Easy to install and service
- Keyhole slots for easy mounting
- Easy access to terminal connections
- 5 Year warranty, made in the USA
Ci2440A Heavy Duty Marine Battery Charger 9000 Series 24V 40A 3 Bank - Charles
9000 Series Ferroresonant Battery Chargers
These marine UL listed chargers use self-regulating ferroresonant transformers devoid of any complicated switching circuits to charge up to three battery banks simultaneously. Built with rugged stainless steel enclosure and UL recognized, high-quality components to withstand the marine environment. Accurately charge lead-acid batteries only. Features include an easy-to-read ammeter to indicate rate of charge and ignition-protected components for safety. 12, 24, or 32 VDC. Dripshield included.
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.