Charles Programmable 4-bank IMC Battery Charger; 12/24v, 120/220v
Charles Industries' IMC Series Intelligent Marine Chargers are state-of-the-art battery chargers specifically created for harsh marine environments. Their rugged design, configurable settings and revolutionary 'man-machine' interface make these chargers the most intelligent chargers on the market and the first choice for serious boaters.
- Four bank battery chargers with programmable, independent DC output (12 or 24 volts), battery type (AGM, Gel, Lead Acid, Ni-Cd) and charging profile per battery bank
- 6 models available in 20 amp increments from 20 to 120 amps
- Unit may be programmed for fixed bank output (bank 1 only)
- Limp Home Mode (40 amp units and above) allows power flow to continue operation at a lower output level if one power module fails
- Smart alarm package provides output failure and battery failure with audible alarm
- Optional remote battery temperature sensors
Display Technology and Configuration
- Simple intuitive menus for fast configuration (AC input voltage, DC output voltage, charge current, charge mode, battery type, battery fault indicator, over temp indicator with auto current reduction)
- Bright vacuum fluorescent display (VFD) for easy viewing
- 'Soft-Touch' buttons put controls at your fingertips
- Smart Memory Button stores settings during power off
- Settable pass code lock out
- English and Metric units
- Optional remote displays (Full Function & Repeater)
harsh marine environments. Their rugged design, configurable settings and
revolutionary man-machine interface make these chargers the first choice
for serious boaters.
The IMC Series features Universal AC Input with automatic configuration that
accepts 50Hz or 60Hz input frequency and 90 to 265 VAC input voltage, and
four (4) bank programmable DC Output with independent 12/24 VDC selection.
The intuitive user menu allows for fast configuration of battery voltage (12
or 24 VDC), as well as battery type (Lead Acid, AGM, Gel Cell, NiCad), on
each individual bank.
In addition, the charging output amperage may be adjusted on any bank to
accommodate lower amperage requirements of a specific on-board electrical
system; such as the bow thruster and/or windlass compartments.
to continue operation at a lower output level if one power module fails
battery failure with audible alarm
DISPLAY TECHNOLOGY AND CONFIGURATION
output voltage, charge current, charge mode, battery type, battery fault
indicator, over temp indicator with auto current reduction)
buttons put controls at your fingertips
INPUT POWER REQUIREMENTS AND AGENCY APPROVAL
input frequency and large input voltage range from 90 VAC to 265 VAC
UK power requirements
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.