Chris Craft Catalina 23 - Center Console Boat
New 2015 Chris Craft - Catalina 23 - Center Console
2008 Chris Craft Catalina 23 DescriptionThe Catalina 23 represents Chris-Craft's most recent entry into the center console market with a stylish fish boat not only for serious fishermen, but also as a water sports boat for the family. It bears all of the beautiful and traditional design features of Chris-Craft's other models. This Catalina has an overall length of 23 feet 6 inches and a beam of more than eight feet and can comfortably accommodate eight people. Boasting two of Chris-Crafts most recognizable features, the deep-V hull and flared bow, passengers can be assured of a smooth, dry ride while aboard.
- Length Over All: 23 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 103
- Water Tank Capacity: 13
- Speed Cruising: 27
- Speed Max: 43
- Range Cruising: 330
- Dry Weight: 4484
- Model Name: F250TXR
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 250
2008 Chris Craft Catalina 23 Standard Features
· Spacious cockpit and bow seating area
· Self-bailing cockpit
· Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
· Fish boxes on both port and starboard
· 20-gallon live well at helm
· Teak accents found throughout
· Open cell foam upholstery for convenient drying
· Custom fiberglass rod boxes on both port and starboard
· 5-Year "Chris-Care" Protection Plan
Hull & Deck
· Deep-V hull with flared bow
· Integrated fiberglass structural liner
· Six 8" pop-up stainless steel cleats throughout
· Custom fiberglass rod boxes on port and starboard
I have heard that the catalinas have a design problem - a leak in the engine splashwell drain.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!