Chris Craft Corsair 28 - Runabout Boat
New 2015 Chris Craft - Corsair 28 - Runabout
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 28 DescriptionIf you are looking for pure boating pleasure just wait until you climb aboard the Corsair 28. Its generous dimensions provide ample interior space, and allow for more powerful twin-engine configurations. The power and acceleration of this model give it a responsiveness that will take your breath away. This Corsair comes with a standard V-8 engine with 375 hp. Alternatively, you can specify a range of Volvo or Mercruiser engines with up to 425 hp. A larger forward cabin is ideal for an afternoon snooze and the cockpit is spacious and comfortable. However you choose to enjoy this boat, you'll find it an emphatic statement of elegant style.
- Length Over All: 28 Feet
- Draft: 2 Feet and 11 inches.
- Beam: 10 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150
- Water Tank Capacity: 35
- Dry Weight: 7500
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 28 Standard Features
· Cabin with V-Birth
· Custom stainless steel windshield
· Perforated custom dash with custom Chris-Craft gauges
· Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
· Portable head
· Available with single or dual power options
· Entertainment consoles with wet bar and storage
· Pressure fresh water system
· Spacious U-shaped aft seating
· Trademark Chris-Craft Tumblehome aft
3-year Chris-Care Protection Plan
· Engine Tested: Twin Volvo Penta 5.7L Gxi (320hp, 239kW)
· Top Speed: 55.1mph @ 4,770 rpm, 47.9 knots @ 4,770 rpm
Be the first to write a review for this boat!