Chris Craft Corsair 33 - Cruiser Boat
New 2012 Chris Craft - Corsair 33 - Cruiser
2008 Chris Craft Corsair 33 DescriptionThe Corsair 33 sets new standards for this type of boat. While it has the heart and low sleek lines of a sporty runabout it also has the practicality and space of an express cruiser. In fact, it's in a class by itself. With a spacious forward cabin and separate head, it provides excellent interior space and comfort. But the Corsair 33 also delivers an impressive level of performance. It comes with standard twin V-8 engines with 560 hp. Alternatively, you can specify a range of Volvo or Mercruiser engines with up to 750 hp. This is a boat that is as desirable as it is versatile.
- Length Over All: 34 Feet and 11 inches.
- Draft: 36 Feet
- Beam: 12 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 207
- Water Tank Capacity: 37
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20
- Dry Weight: 13200
2008 Chris Craft Corsair 33 Standard Features* Classic deep-V hull
* Stow away bimini top
* TECMA head with built-in macerator
* High profile gel coat and resin with vinylester spraycore barrier
* Stainless steel windshield with Solex glass and walk-thru to front deck
* Teleflex hydraulic steering with tilt helm
* Cockpit shower with hot and cold faucets
* Tinted acrylic cabin door and stainless steel trim with screen and privacy cover
* Diamond non-skid on all deck and walk surfaces
* Trademark Chris-Craft "Tumblehome aft"
Head-turning deep-V speedster blends sleek sportboat lines, express-amenities. Roomy cockpit features double-wide helm/companion seats with flip-up bolsters, U-shaped lounge seating, hot/cold shower. Stowaway top storage is a nice touch. Note classic retro-style helm. Upscale cabin with generous galley, aft berth, cherry cabinetry, sleeps two adults, two kids. Near-flawless gelcoat, top-notch fit and finish. Twin 320hp MerI/Os max out at close to 40 knots. Expensive.
This information is provided by the PowerBoat Guide, the #1 buyer's guide to late model powerboats, 26' to 85' in length. Click here to get your own copy of the PowerBoat Guide.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!