Chris Craft Corsair 33 - Runabout Boat
New 2012 Chris Craft - Corsair 33 - Runabout
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 33 DescriptionThe Corsair 33 sets new standards for this type of boat. While it has the heart and low sleek lines of a sporty runabout it also has the practicality and space of an express cruiser. In fact, it's in a class by itself. With a spacious forward cabin and separate head, it provides excellent interior space and comfort. But the Corsair 33 also delivers an impressive level of performance. It comes with standard twin V-8 engines with 560 hp. Alternatively, you can specify a range of Volvo or Mercruiser engines with up to 750 hp. This is a boat that is as desirable as it is versatile.
- Length Over All: 34 Feet and 11 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet
- Beam: 12 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 207
- Water Tank Capacity: 37
- Holding Tank Capacity: 20
- Dry Weight: 13200
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 33 Standard Features
· Classic deep V-hull
· Stow away bimini top
· Electric head with built-in macerator
· High profile gelcoat with vinylester barrier
· Stainless steel windshield with tempered glass and walk-through to front deck
· Cockpit shower with hot and cold faucets
· Tinted acrylic cabin door and stainless steel trim
· Diamond non-skid on all deck and walk surfaces
· Spacious U-shaped aft seating
· Trademark Chris-Craft Tumblehome aft
· 3-year Chris-Care Protection Plan
· Engine Tested: Mercury T-496 Mag Bravo 3
· Top Speed: 45-50 MPH @ 4790 RPM (39.1-43.4 knots @ 4790 RPM)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!