Chris Craft Corsair 36 - Runabout Boat
New 2014 Chris Craft - Corsair 36 - Runabout
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 36 DescriptionLike the Corsair 33, the 36 offers unprecedented interior space and luxury for a boat of this type. The forward cabin area of the Corsair 36 provides a full 6'2" of head room. There is also a separate stateroom with queen size bed at the rear making this a boat that sleeps 4 easily. The Corsair 36 comes with standard twin V-8 engines with 560 hp. Alternatively, you can specify a range of Volvo or Mercruiser engines with up to 840 hp. Diesel engines are also available. Its performance is every bit as impressive as its interior craftsmanship.
- Length Over All: 38 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 7 inches.
- Beam: 12 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 286
- Water Tank Capacity: 50
- Holding Tank Capacity: 27
- Dry Weight: 16000
2009 Chris Craft Corsair 36 Standard Features
· Extended fiberglass swim platform with three-step stainless steel swim ladder
· Trademark Chris-Craft tumblehome aft and classic forward flair
· Chris-Craft stainless steel hardware and thru-hull fittings
· Custom stainless steel windshield with Solex glass and walk-thru to foredeck
· Diamond pattern non-skid on all deck and walkways
· Custom designed bimini top with concealed storage below aft hatch
· Aluminum perforated dash panel with custom Chris-Craft gauges
· Custom mahogany and stainless steel steering wheel
· Entertainment center with wet bar, cutting board and storage
· Spacious U-shaped aft seating
· 3-year Chris-Care Protection Plan
· Engine Tested: Volvo T-8.1 Gxi MPI DP
· Top Speed: 46-48 MPH @ 5000 RPM (40-41.7 knots @ 5000 RPM)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!