Chris Craft Lancer 20 - Runabout Boat
New 2015 Chris Craft - Lancer 20 - Runabout
2009 Chris Craft Lancer 20 DescriptionThe Lancer 20 is the first boat in our line up. You would be forgiven for thinking you were getting into a sports car. It looks right. It feels right. It is the only 20-foot boat in the industry with a standard V-6 configuration that gets up on-plane in less than 3 seconds and runs in the mid-50s in open water. It is available with a choice of engine options up to 270 hp with the V-8 configuration. Its impressive agility makes this a great boat for water-skiing or wake-boarding.
- Length Over All: 20 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 10 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 34
- Dry Weight: 2913
2009 Chris Craft Lancer 20 Standard Features
· Deep-V hull with flared bow
· Custom Stainless steel windshield
· Diamond non-skid on front deck, engine hatch and cockpit sole
· Perforated dash with custom Chris-Craft gauges
· High-end fit and finish with custom Chris-Craft 316 stainless steel hardware
· Self-draining cockpit
· Hidden bimini storage under aft seating
· Trademark Chris-Craft Tumblehome aft
· Hull model raised lettering on hull sides
· Integral swim platform with 3-step swim ladder
· 3-year Chris-Care Protection Plan
· Engine Tested: Volvo Penta 4.3 Gxi (225 PSHP)
· Top Speed: 51 mph @ 4,820 rpm, 44.9 knots @ 4,820 rpm
Be the first to write a review for this boat!