Chris Craft Launch 28 - Runabout Boat
New 2014 Chris Craft - Launch 28 - Runabout
2009 Chris Craft Launch 28 DescriptionThe Launch 28 is an uncompromising family day-boat that offers the best of both worlds. It's stylish and elegant, but it's also amazingly practical. It is the largest member of the Launch family. The combination of a wide-beam and a larger forward seating area provides impressive comfort with ample space for the entire family. The larger beam can accommodate a range of twin engine packages. You can specify up to 425 hp which gives the 28 a truly impressive performance for a bowrider. This model also has an increased fuel capacity, allowing for a longer cruising range.
- Length Over All: 28 Feet
- Draft: 33 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 10 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150
- Water Tank Capacity: 35
- Dry Weight: 7500
2009 Chris Craft Launch 28 Standard Features
· Forward seating area
· Custom stainless steel windshield
· Perforated custom dash with custom Chris-Craft gauges
· Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
· Portable head
· Available with single or dual power options
· Entertainment consoles with wet bar and storage
· Pressure fresh water system
· Spacious U-shaped aft seating
· Trademark Chris-Craft Tumblehome aft
· 3-year Chris-Care Protection Plan
· Engine Tested: Twin Volvo Penta 5.7L Gxi
· Top Speed: 61 MPH @ 4,800 RPM (53 knots @ 4,800 RPM)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!