Chris Craft Roamer 40 - Cruiser Boat
New 2010 Chris Craft - Roamer 40 - Cruiser
2008 Chris Craft Roamer 40 DescriptionAt 40 feet it is the top boat in our line-up. This boat is everything you need in an express cruiser with everything you expect from a Chris-Craft. Superb quality blends seamlessly with practical design and the attention to detail is only matched by the quality of materials used to build it. It comes with standard Twin Volvo IPS 500 engines. This boat is equipped with two long-distance 200-gallon fuel tanks. It's designed for cruising and its impressive capabilities will seduce you as much as its elegant style.
- Length Over All: 43 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 1 inches.
- Beam: 14 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400
- Water Tank Capacity: 95
- Holding Tank Capacity: 35
- Dry Weight: 25200
2008 Chris Craft Roamer 40 Standard Features* Oversized cabin windows create a bright and airy feeling in the cabin
* Wide side decks promote safety when walking to the foredeck seating area
* Sliding screen door to salon
* Stainless steel windshield
* Integral swim platform with concealed ladder
* Stainless steel thru-hull fittings
* Entertainment center with wet bar and storage
* Pressure water system with 95-gallon capacity
* Trademark Chris-Craft "Tumblehome aft"
High-end express (called 43 Roamer in 2003 04) makes good on promise of classic styling, top-shelf quality. Upscale interior with wraparound dinette, full-size galley boasts two private staterooms, two heads. Topside highlights include posh cockpit seating, wide side decks, extended swim platform, foredeck seating area. Note fiberglass hardtop. Engineroom is a tight fit. Cruise at 25 26 knots with Volvo 480hp diesels (mid 30s top). Twin Volvo IPS 500 (370hp) power with joystick control (available since 2006) delivers similar performance. Not inexpensive.
This information is provided by the PowerBoat Guide, the #1 buyer's guide to late model powerboats, 26' to 85' in length. Click here to get your own copy of the PowerBoat Guide.
Be the first to write a review for this boat!