Chris Craft Roamer 40 - Cruiser Boat
New 2010 Chris Craft - Roamer 40 - Cruiser
2009 Chris Craft Roamer 40 DescriptionAt 40 feet it is the top boat in our line-up. This boat is everything you need in an express cruiser with everything you expect from a Chris-Craft. Superb quality blends seamlessly with practical design and the attention to detail is only matched by the quality of materials used to build it. It comes with standard Twin Volvo IPS 500 engines. This boat is equipped with two long-distance 200-gallon fuel tanks. It's designed for cruising and its impressive capabilities will seduce you as much as its elegant style.
- Length Over All: 43 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 3 Feet and 1 inches.
- Beam: 14 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400
- Water Tank Capacity: 95
- Holding Tank Capacity: 35
- Dry Weight: 25200
2009 Chris Craft Roamer 40 Standard Features
· Engine Tested: Volvo Penta IPS 500 (370 hp)
· Top Speed: 35.5 MPH @ 3500 RPM (30.8 knots @ 3500 RPM)
· Cruise Speed: 26 MPH @ 2000 RPM (22.6 knots @ 2000 RPM)
· Range @ Cruise: 415 Miles
Engine Test Reports
· Volvo Twin IPS 500 Performance Report
· Volvo Twin IPS 500 Test Report
· Volvo Twin IPS 600 Test Report/Performance Report
To learn more about the Roamer 40's IPS propulsion system from Volvo, please visit http://www.volvopenta.com/ips.
· Oversized cabin windows create a bright and airy feeling in the cabin
· Wide side decks promote safety when walking to the foredeck seating area
· Sliding screen door to salon
· Stainless steel windshield
Be the first to write a review for this boat!