Clipper Battery Monitor Instrument
- Supply voltage: 8-16 volts DC
- Supply current: 3 milliamps
- Battery capacities: 5-650 AMP Hour
- Load Current: 100 Amps Max
- Charge Current: 100 Amps Max
- Shunt: Standard 50 millivolt @ 100 Amp
- 100 Amp shunt link to M8 Ring terminal.
- 5 metre from display unit to battery - fused and fitted with ring terminals for shunt, fuse holder, and M8 ring terminal to battery.
- Standard 110m squre clipper case. High contrast LCD, backlit for night viewing.
- Minimum voltage visual alarm
- Simple operation: 4 keys to select backlight, Volt/Amp/State of charge screen, AMP hours or time to run.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.