Clipper Compass System with Removable Fluxgate Sensor
Steer to Course Function - When the steering function is selected a series of chevrons accumulate showing the magnitude and direction of the steering error. To stay on course simply turn the wheel in the direction of the chevrons until they are extinguished. The steering sensitivity can be preset by the user. An off course alarm provides a safety feature when not at the helm. If the heading deviates by more than a preset amount then the alarm will sound.
- Supply voltage nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 120mA+ (25mA for display illumination max)
- Fluxgate accuracy +/- 1 degree
- Adjustable Damping
- 1 Degree display resolution
- Display case size 110 x 110 m
- Depth behind panel 30mm
- Fluxgate 175mm diameter x 95mm
- Sensor supplied with 5 meters of cable
- Extension cables available
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.