If you are looking for cockpit instruments that feature cutting edge technology yet are intuitively simple to operate, look no further. The outstanding Clipper range of instruments incorporate technically advanced electronics in an industry standard 110mm square case. Ease of use and display clarity were top of the design brief. All Clipper instruments have giant digits and multilevel backlighting.Technical Specifications
- 40mm high digits
- Depth below transducer/below keel/below surface
- Deep and shallow alarms (audible and visual)
- User selectable feet or metres
- Intelligent gain control & manual override
- Selectable display rate and depth averaging rate
- Depth trend indicator
- High transmit power
- All settings stored in non-volatile memory
- Tactile keypad
- Complete with weather cover and transducer
- Consumption 20mA +25Ma for backlight (max)
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.