NEW - The Log without a paddlewheel and no moving parts
The Clipper EASYLOG shows speed, trip and total distance on a high visibility liquid crystal display. It utilises the RMC sentence from any GPS or plotter with an NMEA 0183 output. Alternatively the EASYLOG can repeat, using sentences VHW and VLW from an existing NMEA log.
- 40mm high characters
- Industry standard 110mm square case
- Speed in Knots with 0.1 knot resolution
- Trip in N.Miles with 0.1 N.Mile resolution
- Total Distance (N.miles/miles)
- Total log up to 9999 N.Miles
- 20 levels of backlighting
- Tactile keypad
- Speed trend indicator
- Current consumption 1.5mA at 12V (10mA with backlight)
- Opto isolated balanced NMEA input
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.