Cobra HH330 Floating VHF Radio
Backed by 40 years of Cobra quality, this unique compact floating radio with orange core for higher visibility is easy to retrieve if dropped overboard. It features 6 Watts of power for longer range communications and full access to all NOAA weather channels and alarm tones for weather emergencies.
- Floating - Never lose your radio. Floating design and orange core makes retrieving your radio easy if dropped overboard.
- Noise Canceling Microphone - Blocks background noise for cleaner conversations
- 6 Watt VHF - Select between 1, 3, and 6 Watts for short and long range communication
- USA, Canada & International Channels - Allows operation on any of the 3 different channel maps established for these areas
- All NOAA Channels - Instant access to national All Hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day
- Weather Alert - Alerts with an audible tone and visual alarm if threatening weather is nearby
- BURP - Vibrates water out of the speaker grill and improves speaker performance
- External Speaker/Microphone Jack
- Instant Channel 16
- Unlimited Memory Channels
- Memory Scan
- Signal Strength Meter
- Button/Key Lock
- Battery Tray With Charge Contacts
- Illuminated Function Keys
- Selectable Key Tone Beep
- Large, Illuminated LCD Display
- 3 Year Warranty (on radio) for products sold in the USA
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.