Cold Weld Bonding Compound (Permatex)
Here's a simple solution to do your boat repairs without any welding or brazing! The Permatex Cold Weld Bonding Compound is a unique two-part adhesive and filler system that can be used for repair, filling and bonding applications. This adhesive sealant is compatible with a wide range of materials such as iron, steel, brass, bronze, aluminum and copper, allowing versatile use.
Formulated to withstand up to 300° F and 3,000 psi shear strength, this bonding compound offers lasting results. Plus, it is resistant to automotive, shop and cleaning fluids. Once the curing process is completed, this compound can be drilled, tapped, threaded, filed, sanded and painted.
- Two-part adhesive and filler system
- For easy repairs, filling and bonding
- Resistant to automotive, shop and cleaning fluids
Features of Permatex Cold Weld Bonding Compound
- Easy to drill, tap, thread, file, sand and paint after the curing is completed
- Temperature: 300 degree F
- Strength: 3000 PSI