The Orion Commercial Life Boat First Aid Kit is approved by USCG for use in life boats. This commercial first aid kit comes in a strong polypropylene case and the contents are separately boxed and packed in waterproof bags for excellent safety.
To ensure integrity, this kit is tested by submerging it in saltwater for 24 hours. The kit includes a range of supplies to deal various emergencies.
- Meets USCG requirements for use in life boats
- Waterproof impact-resistant polypropylene case
- Contents are individually boxed and packed in waterproof bag
Features of Orion Commercial Life Boat First Aid Kit
- Case doesn’t crack in cold
- Weight: 3 lbs
- Dimensions: 19 X 11 X 10.50
- Packages per Carton: 6
- Kit contains 32 adhesive bandages, 2 large gauze compresses, 2 gauze bandages (4"), 2 bandage compresses, 8 bandage compresses (2"), 2 triangular bandages, 1 tourniquet, 10 ammonia inhalants, 4 eye dressing packs, 1wire splint, 100 aspirin Tablets, 2 eye Washes, 12 burn creams, 10 povidone - iodine swabs USP