77000 : Compact size and low profile design adds only 2" (5cm) of height. The outline is 13" x 7" (33 x 18cm) with standard 5" x 12 1/8" (13 x 31cm) slotted mounting hole pattern.
- Active Seat Suspension Systems absorb and minimize up to 75% of the shock, jolt, and vibration transmitted to the passenger from the forces of roll, pitch, and yaw.
- Active Seat Suspensions Systems reduce the feelings of seasickness and nausea by absorbing excessive movement with 1" of damped vertical travel.
- These systems are CAD designed, FEA proven, and precision engineered and tooled.
- Components are saltwater spray 77000ed and UV stable; to help endure harsh marine environments.
- Made from rugged, high-tensile, anodized aluminum with stainless steel hardware.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for mounting on top of pedestal and beneath any individual seat
- Features heavy duty forward hinge system allowing shock absorption to occur in the vertical plane only, eliminates sway and side tipping
- U.S. PATENT #6,042,093
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern.
- Easily mounts to almost any current seat.
- Standard bolt hole pattern allows for easy mounting beneath seat to the deck, a box, or the floor of a boat
- Perfect for mounting beneath seat greater than 20" (51cm)
- Includes provisions for mounting seats with 6" center hole pattern
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- All seat returns are subject to a 15-25% restocking charge. The item(s) must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.