75340*: Flush Mount Base with Fluted Anodized Tube, complete 3-piece set 30" (76cm)
* Flush mount bases require drilling into deck and extend 2.75" below deck
**For use with 75345 type bases
***For use with 75346 type bases
- Provides salon areas and pontoon decks with removable dinette tables
- Engineered for marine use
- 3 piece, all-aluminum provides solid table base
- Fluted profile stanchion with protective anodized finish
- Quick stowage
What is the diffence between 75340 and 75341?
The 75340 is flush mount and the 75341 is surface mount. Enlarge the images and compare the mounting plates; it will become 100% clear if it's not already.
Can you cut the post to get a lower height? If so, can you do it with a hacksaw?
Unfortunately you can NOT cut it. It is a specially tapered tube for that table mount. However Garelick offers other sizes. Give us a call at the number at the top of the page and we can assist you further.
This product ships in 5 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies