Contender Boats 21 Open - Center Console Boat
New 2013 Contender Boats - 21 Open - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 21 Open DescriptionShe’s small, but when it comes to taking the waves head-on, she packs a mighty punch. Big boat attitude in a small easy package describes the 21’ in perfect detail. We’ve taken the same high-tech boat building techniques used for the rest of the Contender fleet and incorporated them here, including the wave busting 24. 5° hull design that makes all Contenders such a great ride. The cockpit is open and uncluttered, giving you plenty of fish fighting room. A 30 gallon live-well and built-in 90 gallon fuel tank are standard. Its console provides plenty of room for electronics and a removable transom gate allows access to the integral swim platform and starboard. Also included is a recessed bow rail along with a forward anchor locker. Easy to maintain and trailer, your 21’ will provide you with years of family fun and offshore memories.
- Length Over All: 21 Feet and 3 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 90
2009 Contender Boats 21 Open Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (1) 30 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Below Deck
· Walk-In Console w/Head Compartment
Be the first to write a review for this boat!