Contender Boats 23 Open - Center Console Boat
New 2013 Contender Boats - 23 Open - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 23 Open DescriptionVersatility. That’s the word that comes to mind when describing our 23’ Open Fish. Because whether you’re fishing a wreck, diving for lobster or giving a sailfish all it can handle, this boat can take you there and then some. Rigged with single or twin Yamaha outboards, this boat can suit just about any lifestyle you and your family live for. Using Contender’s 24. 5° offshore hull design, she cuts through the chop with a soft dry ride, yet remains stable at rest. Amenities include recessed bow rail, forward recessed gunwale rod holders, live well and walk-through transom to name a few. Easily trailered, the 23’ is the perfect family fishing machine.
- Length Over All: 23 Feet and 3 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 3 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 150
- Dry Weight: 2400
2009 Contender Boats 23 Open Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 75 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 56 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated, Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd)
· (1) 30 Gal. Round Livewells Under Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!