Contender Boats 23 Tournament - Center Console Boat
New 2011 Contender Boats - 23 Tournament - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 23 Tournament DescriptionIf you were going to create a sign to advertise our 23 Tournament it might be the following: Fish beware. Then again, this boat is equally adept at taking you out for a day of diving. Truth be told, the 23 Tournament is simply a great all-around boat. And rigged with single or twin Yamaha outboards, you’ll get to where you want to go quickly and efficiently.
With Contender’s 24.5° offshore hull design, she’ll make quick work of any chop with a soft, dry ride. Amenities include recessed bow rail, forward recessed gunwale rod holders, 50 gallon livewell and walk through transom. For fishing, for fun, the 23 Tournament will suit, and surpass, all of your needs.
- Length Over All: 25 Feet and 3 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 6 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 175
2009 Contender Boats 23 Tournament Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd)
· (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd)
· Center Storage locker Forward of Console
Be the first to write a review for this boat!