Contender Boats 31 Cuddy - Center Console Boat
New 2011 Contender Boats - 31 Cuddy - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 31 Cuddy DescriptionThe sea must get awfully frustrated with us. It keeps dishing up its nastiest chop, ugliest swells, and wildest winds and we keep building boats that take all of it in stride. Boats like our 31 Cuddy. Two 76 gallon forward aft fish boxes, self-bailing cockpit, two 40 gallon livewells, and a walk-in console with head compartment are just a few of the many features that come standard on the 31 Cuddy. So whether you’re trying to light-up a sailfish off Grand Bahama or up to your neck in kingfish off Miami, the 31 Cuddy is the boat that will put you at the top of the leader board – regardless of what the sea has to say about it.
- Length Over All: 32 Feet and 6 inches.
- Draft: 1 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 9 Feet and 4 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 240
- Dry Weight: 5400
2009 Contender Boats 31 Cuddy Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom &Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 140 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 76 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd)
· (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd)
· (2) 40 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!