Contender Boats 33 Tournament - Center Console Boat
New 2012 Contender Boats - 33 Tournament - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 33 Tournament DescriptionThe 33-T is a force to be reckoned with. Built on a brand-new high-performance hull, the 33-T has a 9-foot-8-inch beam and a 34-foot-5-inch LOA. This commanding vessel handles either twin or triple-engine applications. The unique layout and design of the larger, wider console features an integrated console seat forward and distinctive options, which include a trend-setting “leaning post and livewell”combination. Contender’s traditional, twin above deck livewells come standard on this model, while optional below-deck livewells make it possible to house a total of four wells on this performance craft. Additional enhancements include finished hatches using a two-part mold with finished gel coat surfacing.
- Length Over All: 34 Feet and 5 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet
- Beam: 9 Feet and 8 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400
- Dry Weight: 6600
2009 Contender Boats 33 Tournament Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (1) 208 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (1) 115 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Box
· (2) 85 Gal. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd)
· (2) 40 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!