Contender Boats 35 Side Console - Express Fisherman Boat
New 2011 Contender Boats - 35 Side Console - Express Fisherman
2009 Contender Boats 35 Side Console DescriptionEvery Contender has a signature trait. When it comes to the Contender 35’ Express, that trait is outstanding fishing ability with a smooth dry ride to match. With its fully integrated transom, 10’ beam and 24. 5° deadrise hull, you have the makings of a world class offshore performer. Other features include a raised 38 gallon live well, spacious cockpit with lift-out under deck fish box, transom door and a cavernous storage area below the helm and guest seating area. A clean comfortable cabin sleeps four while a full galley and a complete head and shower compliment this well designed boat. Pure performance, outstanding fishing ability, and comfort puts the Contender 35’ Express in a class by itself.
- Length Over All: 35 Feet and 2 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet
- Beam: 10 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 340
- Dry Weight: 7500
2009 Contender Boats 35 Side Console Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· Dry Storage Under Deck
· Large Lift Out Fish Box Under Deck
· 38 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!