Contender Boats 36 Open - Center Console Boat
New 2011 Contender Boats - 36 Open - Center Console
2009 Contender Boats 36 Open DescriptionIt is the boat true, die-hard fishermen dream of. The boat that has but one reason to exist: to help you catch the kind of fish that win tournaments plain and simple.
Powered by triple Yamaha 250hp engines, the Contender 36 is untouchable in the open water, and yet, the 36 really proves itself when conditions deteriorate. With an optional 600-gallon fuel tank capacity, youll take advantage of greater range while you get there faster, drier, and smoother than the rest.
You will enjoy its dual 50-gallon livewells, enormous fish box capacity, and huge storage room on your offshore fishing rampages. To experience the ultimate in offshore sport fishing performance, you have to experience the Contender 36 Open.
- Length Over All: 36 Feet and 3 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet
- Beam: 10 Feet
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 400
2009 Contender Boats 36 Open Standard Features
Hull & Deck
· Hand-Laid Fiberglass Throughout High Tech Construction Using Multi-Directional Fabric & Foam Cored Solid Glass Stringer System
· Foam Floatation
· Integral Dive Platform, Full Transom & Transom Door
· Self-Bailing Cockpit
· Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
· Heavy Duty Rub Rail
· Choice of Hull & Deck Gelcoat Colors
· Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe
Cockpit Sole & Deck Compartments
· Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
· (2) 140Ft. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Fish Boxes
· (2) 76Ft. Fully Lined & Insulated Forward Aft Fish Boxes (Port & Strbd)
· (2) Forward Under Deck Rod Lockers (Port & Strbd)
· (2) 45 Gal. Round Livewells, Aft Above Deck (Excludes Plumbing)
Be the first to write a review for this boat!