Copper Pro Scx™ Hard, Royal Blue, Gallon - Blue Water Marine Paint
Powerboat Reports Winner
- Blue Water anitfoulants dominated in 6 month paint tests conducted independently by Powerboat Reports in March, 2009.
- Blue Water bottom paints took the top spots for 6 month results make them the best value and highest rated antifouling paints.
- Copper Pro SCX™ Hard was the ONLY product rated 'EXCELLENT.'
- Modified Epoxy Boosted Hard added SCX™ - SLIME CONTROL XTRA™
- Full Season
- Perfect for Fast Fiberglass Boats
- Tremendous Protection for Extreme Fouling Conditions
Copper Pro SCX™ 67 HARD provides extended antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only. SCX™ - SLIME CONTROL XTRA - acts like a sunscreen to prevent slime and algae. Its modified epoxy base renders a smooth finish with durability and abrasion resistance. Copper Pro™ SCX 67 HARD releases biocide by the exposure of new paint film to the water. Copper Pro™ SCX 67 HARD has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints (except aluminum). For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as wood and steel hulls, extended protection is possible, since performance is directly proportional to the amount of paint applied.
Our Top of the Line Boosted Modified Epoxy, with 67% Copper & added SCX™ - Slime Control Xtra. Compares to Pettit Trinidad SR.
Covers 300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application - 3rd coat recommended on the waterline
To figure out the amount of paint required: Length x Beam x .85 x 2 (2 coats)= Total / 300 feet = Gallonage Required
FULL SEASON PROTECTION - average boater (50 - 100 hours)