Powerboat Reports Winner
- Blue Water anitfoulants dominated in 6 month paint tests conducted independently by Powerboat Reports in March, 2009.
- Blue Water bottom paints took the top spots for 6 month results make them the best value and highest rated antifouling paints.
- Copper Shield™ Hard was the ONLY product rated 'EXCELLENT.'
- Sands easily
- Good Protection for Moderate Fouling Conditions
Copper Shield™ 45 HARD provides antifouling protection against barnacles, algae and hydroids in salt and fresh water on boat bottoms only. Its modified epoxy base renders a smooth finish with durability and abrasion resistance. Copper Shield™ 45 HARD releases biocide by the exposure of new paint film to the water. Copper Shield™ 45 HARD has universal application over all types of properly prepared bottom paints (except aluminum). For use on fast fiberglass boats, as well as wood and steel hulls.
The Perfect Antifouling Modified Epoxy Hard Bottom Paint for Full Season Protection! Compares to Interlux Fiberglass Bottomkote or Pettit Unepoxy Plus.
Covers 300 - 400 square feet / gallon; 2 coats needed for proper application
To figure out the amount of paint required: Length x Beam x .85 x 2 (2 coats)= Total / 300 feet = Gallonage Required
FULL SEASON PROTECTION - average boater (50 - 100 hours)
This product ships in 1 to 4 business days.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies