Self-Polishing Premium Performance - 3400 Series
Cukote's high loading of cuprous oxide makes this formulation a top performer, even in the most severe fouling areas. As an ablative, self-polishing coating, there is no buildup of bottom paint over time. your hull's underwater surface remains smooth and clean. Cukote copolymer can also withstand removal from water without affecting its antifouling properties. Cukote is the premium self-polishing antifouling paint that has estabslished the standard in the industry.
- Semi-hard, self polishing ablative finish
- Multi-Season performance on pleasure boats and commercial vessels
- Removing boat from water does not affect antifouling properties
- No TBT (organotin compounds)
- 47.5% Cuprous Oxide
- Effective below the waterline on fiberglass, steel and wood vessels
- Lloyd's Registry Certified
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.