Expedited shipping may be available for this item. Please call for details.
The Cutty Sark was built in Dumbarton, Scotland, in 1869 and engaged in the China Tea trade until 1873. She then embarked upon twenty years of passages between England and Australia. After 1895 she served under the Portuguese flag for twenty five years. She now belongs to the Tames nautical Training College and stands dry-docked at Greenwich, London. Amazingly beautiful in solid ebony. This model was built from the original plan. The details are unbelievable. All decorative pieces are made from metal. Built to scale. Metal script attached to the bow and stern.
Size: Length: 22" Width: 4" Height: 17"
- 100% hand built from scratch using 'plank on frame' method
- Hundreds of hours is required to finish a model at museum-quality level such as HMS Victory or USS Constitution. Click here to see the process.
- We use the highest quality woods like rose wood, ebony, black wood, mahogany, teak All the wood is naturally seasoned and kiln dry before use to make sure that the completed products withstand any climate.
- Completed models contain thousands of details created by our skillful master craftsmen.
- Made of finest wood like Rosewood, Mahogany, Teak and other exotic tropical wood.
- Chrome and brass fittings and ornaments constitute the excellence of our models.
- Extensive research through original plans and pictures make our models authentic.
- Each model goes through a demanding quality control process before leaving the workshop
- The perfect gift for home or office decorator, boat enthusiast or passionate collector.
Cutty Sark 1869 Model Ship Small - Old Modern Handicrafts
Cutty Sark - Old Modern Handicrafts
dimensions: 32" x 24" x 16"
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Model Ships
- No returns will be accepted except for damaged or defective merchandise. Damaged or defects must be reported to iboats.com within 7 days of delivery.