Protect your boat’s interior from mold, mildew and other harmful effects of moisture with the Davis Instruments Air Dryrs 1000. It is 100% safe and easy to operate and doesn’t have any switch, fan or thermostat. This mildew fighter can be placed anywhere due to its compact size.
This air dryer uses natural convection for air circulation. It traps damp air, heats it, holds the moisture in suspension and releases the air through the vents above it. Utilizing only 1.1 amp current at 130 watts power in an hour, its running cost is highly economical. It’s automatically turned off by thermal cut off in any case of hindered air flow.
- Fights molds, mildews, corrosion and other effects of moisture
- Uses natural convection for air circulation
- Easy and safe to operate – has no switch, fan or thermostat
Features of Davis Instruments Air Dryer
- Has no components that cause spark
- Silent operation
- Safe for marine use
- Compact size
- Protects interiors from molds, mildews and other harmful effects of moisture
- Polycarbonate housing for strength and durability
- Handles high volume of air
- Designed to operate 24 hours a day
- Safe to touch
- Low operating cost
- Thermal cut off turns unit off when air flow is hindered
- Can handle up to 1000 cubic feet of living space
- UL listed
- Manf. Part # 1458
- Capacity: 1000 cubic feet
- Size: 13.5" diameter and 4.25" high
- Color: Neutral beige
- Amperage: 1.1 amps
- Watts: 130W
- Voltage rating: 110/120 V
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.