Know your rudder angle instantly with the Davis Rudder Position Indicator. This gravity-powered rudder position indicator directly tells you the rudder angle, allowing you to steer the boat safely at any time.
This rudder position indicator is easy to install and does not require any cables or electricity. It has self-adhesive pad that lets you mount the indicator directly on to the hub. Made for tough and lasting marine use, this indicator features rugged and hermetically sealed housing that is resistant to weather and sunlight. This indicator is ideal for boats with mechanical and single station hydraulic steering systems.
- Instantly tells you rudder angle
- Rugged and weatherproof housing
- Electricity free
Features Davis Rudder Position Indicator
- Gives instant visual reference of rudder angle
- Mounts directly to the hub using self-adhesive pad
- Hermetically sealed
- No cables or electricity required
- Ideal for boats with boats with mechanical and single station hydraulic steering systems
- Size (approx.): 2" diameter
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.