Not for Sale in California.
Due to new 2013 requirements adopted by the California Energy Commissions, these chargers are not for sale in California.
Re-engineered with a microprocessor-based design, our all-new digital on-board chargers protect your battery, charge faster, and help you stay on the water longer. Our new on-board chargers feature Multi-Stage Charging and Automatic Temperature Compensation for more precise charges that won't damage your battery. Its automatic shut-off feature extends battery life by shutting down when charging is complete. Comprehensive readings on our new chargers inform you of the charge stage, maintenance mode status, any error notifications, and full charge. Waterproof, shock and vibration resistant aluminum construction. Saltwater tested and fully corrosion resistant. Short circuit, reverse polarity, arc, and ignition protected. For use with 12V/6 cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only. FCC compliant. UL listed to marine standard 1236.
- Digitally-controlled microprocessor design protects your batteries so you can stay on the water longer
- Up to 2X faster charging in high temperatures
- Enhanced status codes provide comprehensive feedback on charge stage, maintenance mode status, error notification and full charge
- Convenient on-board mounting eliminates the hassle of traditional portable chargers
- Fully automatic multi-stage charging (bulk, absorption and maintenance) so you get a full charge every time
- Automatic temperature compensation delivers fast charging recovery, even in extreme temperatures, while protecting your batteries from overcharging
- Waterproof*, shock- and vibration-resistant aluminum construction
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and ignition protection
- Saltwater tested and fully resistant to corrosion
- For use with 12V / 6-cell batteries that are flooded/wet cell, maintenance free or starved electrolyte (AGM) only
- FCC compliant
- UL listed to marine standard 1236
- Includes: one pre-wired on-board marine battery charger with one 6' fused output cable and one 6' AC power cord, installation instructions and owners manual
- Three year warranty
* manufacturer's enclosure rating
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.