This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht's most cost effective solution for adding AIS to your boat. Featuring the same dual channel receiver as the AIS200 range, but without the multiplexer, there is no compromise on performance and the AIS100 will outperform all other, inferior, single channel receivers.
For use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units. Connected to an existing VHF antenna (via a splitter) or to a dedicated AIS antenna, you can receive all AIS targets within 20 miles of your boat.
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- High Speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory)
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
See our complete return policy.
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.