Digital Yacht HSC100 High Performance Fluxgate Sensor
- High speed (10Hz) NMEA electronic fluxgate compass sensor
- Ideal for use with radar overlay and MARPA target tracking systems
- Industry standard NMEA 0183 HDG output
- Gimbaled to 45 degrees
- 12/24V DC operation with minimal power consumption
- Waterproof to IPx7 and suitable for external mounting on steel hulled vessels
- Automatic calibration routine and manual compass offset feature
- Additional AD10 heading output for interface with Furuno systems
- LED status indicator
- 15m interconnect cable
Most low cost heading sensors only output data at 1Hz (once per second) but the HSC100 outputs at 10Hz which is required for MARPA target tracking and accurate radar overlays.
The HSC100 is waterproof so it can be mounted externally on steel hulled vessels. It also features an automatic calibration routine to compensate for the effects of nearby magnetic influences. This involves turning the boat through 1.5 circles at a constant angular velocity whilst in calibration mode. Once completed, typical accuracies are within 0.5 degrees
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Electronics/Software/Videos are not returnable. Please be careful when ordering to choose the correct product.