Donzi Marine 16 Classic - Runabout Boat
New 2014 Donzi Marine - 16 Classic - Runabout
2008 Donzi Marine 16 Classic DescriptionArguably the most recognizable fiberglass boat ever created, Donzi’s 16 Classic boasts a pedigree like none other. Don Aronow launched his first Donzi “Sweet 16” in early 1964, inspiring an industry and creating a worldwide fan base that spans generations and continues to grow.
From the rakish, low-slung looks to the “tuck & roll” upholstery, Donzi has kept all the details true to the original blueprint. With classic lines and inimitable styling cues, with one glance everyone knows she’s a Donzi. Yet, don’t be fooled – great looks are only half of the story. With its unique combination of vintage hull design paired with ample power, today’s 16 Classic offers white-knuckle thrills and a high-speed ride like nothing else on the water!
- Length Over All: 16 Feet and 5 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 5 inches.
- Beam: 6 Feet and 11 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 32
- Dry Weight: 2500
- Model Name: 5.0 MPI/Alpha
- Model Year: 2008
- Hours: 1
- Horse Power: 260
2008 Donzi Marine 16 Classic Standard Features• 5 Year Transferable Hull Warranty
• 2 + 2 Seating
• Aft Seat
• Bilge Blower
• Bilge Pump
• Bow & Stern Eyes - Stainless
• Cleats - Stainless (2)
• Cockpit Carpet - 40 oz. Marine Grade Removable
• Cockpit Coaming Pads w/Recessed Storage
• Cockpit Cover
• Cockpit Liner - Fiberglass
• Controls - Deluxe Single Lever
• Cowl Vents - Deluxe Chrome-Plated
• Dash - Custom w/Full Livorsi Instrumentation w/Polished Bezels
Be the first to write a review for this boat!