Donzi Marine 38 ZR Competition - High Performance Boat
New 2011 Donzi Marine - 38 ZR Competition - High Performance
2009 Donzi Marine 38 ZR Competition DescriptionThe Donzi 38 ZR Competition is the genuine article. This superlative ocean racer was designed around a next generation ventilated hull, which offers ideal balance and handling, blistering speed, and an unparalleled rough-water ride. In addition to its six APBA National Championships, three APBA/UIM World Championships, and one P1 Powerboat / UIM World Championship, the Donzi 38 ZR Competition has earned unanimous praise from critics since its introduction. It was named Powerboat Magazine’s “Offshore Vee Bottom Boat of the Year” in 2003, awarded “Outstanding Offshore Performance” in 2007, and has been a standout at poker runs since its debut. In summary, the Donzi 38 ZR Competition is perhaps one of the most coveted, respected, and sough-after v-bottom boats built today. Only a lucky few will ever experience the superlative performance of this hand-built offshore thoroughbred. Those who do, will have a hard time ever settling for anything less.
- Length Over All: 38 Feet and 1 inches.
- Draft: 2 Feet and 4 inches.
- Beam: 8 Feet and 2 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 210
- Dry Weight: 8700
2009 Donzi Marine 38 ZR Competition Standard FeaturesOptional Equipment
• Battery Charger *
• Compass- Digital
• Cradle- Shipping
• Depth Finder- Digital
• Drives- Sportmaster Upgrade (600 HP & Down)
• Exhaust- Teague Tips 450 ST
• Fender Holder, Engine Room- (holds 2 fenders)
• Gauges, Color Matched (refer to color selection form)
• Gelcoat, Colored Hull & Deck (refer to color selection form)
• Gelcoat, Hull Bottom (refer to color selection form)
• Graphics, Custom Painted (refer to color selection form)
• GPS- Garmin 3206
• Gunnel Trim- Rigid Vinyl w/ Stainless Insert
• Helm, Dual
Be the first to write a review for this boat!