The Tie Down Drum Brake is designed to offer ultimate corrosion resistant performance. This brake features aluminum wheel cylinder and stainless steel springs. It has bronze rivets that are used to bond the brake pads to the backing plate.
The GalvX system on the drum brake has inorganic polymers that bond metallic zinc flakes on to the surface of the metal. The flush kit is easy to install and prevents corrosion due to salt water.
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Flush kit prevents salt water corrosion of brake components
- GalvX coating system
Features of Taylor Made Drum Brakes
- Flush kit is easy to install
- Flush kit can be used with all trailers
- Aluminum wheel cylinder
- Stainless steel springs
- Shoe lining kits include two plates
Trailer Drum Brake Flush Kit - Tie Down Engineering
10" & 12" Drum Brake Wheel Cylinder Kit - Tie Down Engineering
10" GalvX Drum Brake Assembly, L & R - Tie Down Engineering
(Representative picture only)
12" GalvX Drum Brake Assembly, L & R - Tie Down Engineering
10" Drum Brake Replacement Parts Kit - Tie Down Engineering
12" Drum Brake Replacement Parts Kit - Tie Down Engineering
10" GalvX Free Backing Shoe Lining Kit, L & R - Tie Down Engineering
12" GalvX Free Backing Shoe Lining Kit, L & R - Tie Down Engineering
This product ships in 1 business day.
Add to Cart and enter your Postal Code to determine the shipping charges and estimated delivery date.
* Most products and orders leave our warehouse in 1 business day. However, select items may take more processing time. Alaska and Hawaii orders please add 1 additional warehouse processing day.
Standard Shipping Policies