ENDURATop Dual Pontoon Bimini Tops are designed to fit pontoon boats 22' and longer and will fit boats with a 96" or 102" beam. The top dimensions are 16' L x 96-102" W x 48" H.
Dual Pontoon Bimini Top Features:
- Detailed instructions included!
- Water & UV resistant
- 5 year warranty
- 1" square, satin finish aluminum frame with high-grade nylon fittings
- Forward top zips to the rear top
- Forward top is 2 bows, with a zippered sleeve and forward brace kit.
- Rear bimini is 4 bows, with a running light cut-out, zippered sleeve, rear brace kit and front hold down straps.
- Note: Tops must be zipped together before the brace kit is adjusted on the forward top.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Free storage boots included!
- Free front and rear strut braces included!
Please note the following:
- For pontoons with different rail heights (front and rear), the difference in rail height cannot exceed 6". Note: Dual pontoon bimini tops will not fit fishing series pontoons as the rail height difference between front and rear sections is greater than 6".
- The main dual bimini bows of the front and rear section must be mounted 114" apart.
- The distance between the main bow of the front section and the front brace should be 36".
- The distance between the main bow of the rear section and the rear brace should be 52".
- The distance between the main bow of the rear section and the eye straps should be 60".
- Please ensure that the recommended mounting points listed above will not interfere with door openings before ordering!
Please be careful when ordering this product, it has limitations that differ from our General 30-day Return Policy. After all, we want you to be satisfied with your order so you'll return again and again as an iboats.com customer, and to also recommend us to your boating friends
- Special/Liquidation covers are non-returnable unless an error was made by iboats.com or by the boat cover manufacturer. If an error was made by iboats.com or the manufacturer, the cover must be in clean and resalable condition otherwise the return will be denied.