Duckworth Boats Advantage Classic Outboard 19.6 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Classic Outboard 19.6 DescriptionThe Decision to Purchase a Duckworth Takes Time. Statistically, Within a Second or Two of the Test Drive.
It's an instantaneous decision. The Advantage Classic Outboard's combination of performance and economy leaves zero room for compromise. Compare the Advantage Classic Outboard to similarly sized fiberglass or light gauge riveted boats and you'll quickly realize that there is no comparison. It's formed, fully welded, rigged and painted to ensure it shines with Duckworth signature style. A rigid quality control inspection process and limited lifetime warranty add even more ownership confidence. The Advantage Classic Outboard delivers the features you want: loads of leg room, a wide open layout, comfortable seating that swivels and folds down, easy-to-read instrument panel and ergonomically positioned wheel and throttle control.
- Length Over All: 19 Feet and 6 inches.
- Beam: 7 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 1525
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Classic Outboard 19.6 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Heavy duty convertible top with side curtains and backdrop
• 3 Piece, welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow
• Standard size bow box
• 2 - Folding seats on pedestals
• Bow storage
• Anti-feedback steering
• Fuel gauge
• 12 volt power outlet
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 11 Standard Paint Colors
• Top, ½ side and deck paint
Be the first to write a review for this boat!