Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Jet 18 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Advantage Inboard Jet 18 - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Jet 18 DescriptionTake It Up Rivers Where The Rapids Have No Names And Sandy Beaches Have No Footprints.
The Advantage Inboard makes the journey possible. It is the most capable and unstoppable inboard jet in its class. With its wide 14° hull the Advantage Inboard attacks shallow water with the performance you expect from a Duckworth. And getting on plane, and staying there, is of little consequence. The Hydro-Flow hull, HD intake and stainless rock grate produce superb handling and dependability. An in-line muffler system and exhaust downturns reduce engine noise. The Advantage Inboard is as comfortable as it is spacious. The interior features and standard equipment are nothing short of exceptional. The seating is signature Duckworth quality, as is the heavy-duty convertible top. With so much versatility going for it, it can go virtually anywhere.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet
- Beam: 7 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 2375
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Jet 18 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Duckworth HD Intake w/ SS Rock Grate
• Heavy duty convertible top with side curtains and backdrop
• 3 piece, welded, walk through windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow deck
• Standard size bow box
• 3" bow and stern rails
• 2 - Folding seats on pedestals
• 26" rear storage jump seats w/ backrest
• 36" rear storage jump seats w/ backrest (21' Only)
• Bow storage
• Passenger console tray w/grab handle (19', 20' & 21' Only)
• Single lever control
• Heater / defroster w/ 4 vents
Be the first to write a review for this boat!