Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Sportjet 18 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Advantage Inboard Sportjet 18 - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Sportjet 18 DescriptionHow Can 2000 Pounds And 200 Horsepower Perform So Gracefully Together?
For 2009, there's another economical choice to power the popular Advantage Inboard: the 200 HP OptiMax SportJet from Mercury. The OptiMax SportJet reduces the overall weight by nearly 400 pounds, enabling the vessel to jump into action without hesitation. The 200 OptiMax powerplant offers Mercury's award- winning two-stroke Direct Injection fuel system, with instant turn-key starting, no-smoke operation and outstanding fuel economy. And, it's self-draining so cold weather usage and storage isn't a concern. The patented Hydro-surge inlet screen clears weeds and grass from the intake without turning off the engine, and large volume mufflers provide even more power with less noise. It's an entirely new way to move the 18' Advantage in an affordable direction.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet
- Beam: 7 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 2025
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Inboard Sportjet 18 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Heavy duty custom jet pump intake
• 3 piece, welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow deck
• Bow fish box
• Bow storage
• 2 folding seats on pedestals
• Remote throttle and shift control
• Heavy duty steering system
• Electric fuel gauge w/12V outlet and tach.
• Navigation and anchor lights
• Marine horn
• Choice of 5 standard zolatone colors
• Zolatone on windshield, deck and gunwales
• Sharkhide on sides
Be the first to write a review for this boat!