Duckworth Boats Advantage Outboard 18 - Multi-Species Fishing Boat
New 2014 Duckworth Boats - Multi-Species Fishing
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Outboard 18 DescriptionThe Next Generation Of Aluminum Boats For Today's Generation Of Discriminating Boat Owners.
Life may not always be perfect, but your Duckworth Advantage Outboard will get you close to perfection. The finest fit and finish, rugged reliability and pure versatility are all neatly designed into a value-priced package. With its wide-open floor plan, standard heavy-duty convertible top, and legendary performance, very little stands in the way of enjoyment. Offered in 18' and 19' lengths, the Advantage Outboard is built with a full 18° deep vee hull and direct transom mount with full width splashwell. The helm is clean and concise; with simple operation being paramount to the Advantage's design. You'll also appreciate the exceptional accommodations and interior comforts. Finding the perfect combination of features, at a price that's in your range, is easy with the Advantage Outboard.
- Length Over All: 18 Feet
- Beam: 7 Feet and 1 inches.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42
- Dry Weight: 1490
2009 Duckworth Boats Advantage Outboard 18 Standard Features• Extruded Chine, Gunwale, Toe rail & Keel Strip
• Heavy duty convertible top with side curtains and backdrop
• 3 Piece, welded, walkthrough windshield with grab handles
• Driver windshield wiper
• Recessed self bailing diamond tread bow deck
• Standard size bow box as livewell
• 3" bow and stern rails
• Bow electric plug
• 2 - Folding seats on pedestals
• 26" Rear storage jump seats w/ back rests
• Bow storage
• Passenger console tray w/grab handle (19' Only)
• Anti-feedback steering
• Full gauge instrumentation package w/12 volt outlet
• Navigation and anchor lights
Be the first to write a review for this boat!